2015 Parking for Football
- Parking passes are available for purchase for $120 for season ticket holders.
- A minimum donation to Athletics of $150 is required for the option to purchase a parking pass. The number of parking passes you qualify for is based upon your Roadrunner Athletic Fund donation level. Please refer to the RAF benefits chart by clicking here.
- Season ticket holders in Luxury Suites, Founders and Premier Levels have parking included in their purchase.
- Ticket holders in VIP and Charter levels have a donation above the $150 requirement and may request the purchase of a parking pass.
- All parking is based upon availability in Lots A, B and C. In the event of a sellout of parking spaces with season parking passes, Loyalty Points will be used for prioritization of passes.
Priority Parking (Lot A)
For the 2015 season, donors of $5,000 or more to the Roadrunner Athletic Fund will have the opportunity to exclusively request Lot A parking. Parking in Lot A is limited, therefore, parking requests will be fulfilled in Loyalty Point order. RAF priority parking, which are the parking spaces closest to the Alamodome in Lot A are reserved for donors of $10,000 or more to the Roadrunner Athletic Fund. Please contact the RAF offices at 210-458-4665 for any questions in regards to donor level parking.
Tailgating is permitted in Alamodome parking lots A, B and C with a season parking pass. Individuals who do not have a valid parking pass for lots A, B or C may park in the surrounding area parking lots. Please ask the lot attendant for their tailgating policy.